Monday, September 22, 2008

At this point who would I vote for?

At this point, if I were able to vote just based off the topic of Energy and Environment I would probably vote for Obama. I would vote for him because I agree with his plan to cut Greenhouse gas Emmisions and his "Cap and Trade" plan. McCain's tax reduction idea to make people buy fuel friendly cars is a good idea however even with the reduction there may be families who still will be unable to afford them or they may have other priorities. Back to why I would vote for Obama...I also liked how he wants to lower fuel prices because that is a topic that directly affects me (about once a week at the gas station!) lowering fuel prices will benefit me because I wont have to spend so much on gas and I can save that money.

No comments: