Monday, September 8, 2008

typology

My results came out to be....liberal. I can kind of agree with this statement but then again...i could also be understanding of me being conservative. I have been tending to agree with points from both political parties. I am open to change in some aspects. I don't agree with some of the things it said. For example, if I remember correctly it said something about Religion playing a lesser role when it came down to making a final decision...I think it plays a great role in people and their morals, how they were raised, how they are as a person, how they go about doing things, etc - I am not (by far) the most religious person - however I believe it is important. In the end I can see some reasons why i would be liberal but I dont think its very accurate.

1 comment:

ktblash said...

Labels can be tricky. I certainly don't identify with all the "things" I am suppose to agree with regarding my said label. I think that is also why it is so difficult to choose a candidate because they can't possibly represent me in all my varied beliefs and thoughts.